Introducing the StageAgent summer interns! StageAgent interns spend four months with us and gain training and insight into the inner-workings of running a major web publishing property. They also get the opportunity to develop their writing portfolio by creating new show guides, improving upon existing guides, and contributing to the StageAgent blog. Recently, two fabulous interns began their summer term working with StageAgent, and we’d like to introduce them to you.
Are you a theatre instructor or administrator? Make sure to bring StageAgent to your school! Check out our new website for academic institutions, StageAgent for Schools. We recently refreshed the design and feature offerings as we prepare to ramp up our program for schools for the coming school year.
StageAgent for Schools helps empower drama teachers and provide students with a one-stop shop to learn about plays and musicals. StageAgent for Schools can be customized for use in grades 7 – 12 as well as college/university.
StageAgent for Schools includes:
- Digital accounts for all students and educators
- Access to all StageAgent Pro content including show guides, character breakdowns, audition notices, monologues, scenes and songs.
- Quizzes and friendly competitions
- Teacher portal to track student performance and view lesson plans
- Customization and access controls