On StageAgent for Schools (StageAgent.org), students at participating schools are provided a one-stop shop to learn about plays and musicals. Our mission is to help develop the next generation of actors and theatregoers by improving student literacy in the Dramatic Arts. Since we want to increase accessibility to StageAgent’s theatre education resources, we are always looking for ways to make the platform easier for schools to implement. Recently, we launched a single sign-on (SSO) integration with ClassLink so students can discover a world of amazing theater resources at their fingertips without having to remember a new password.
Are you a theatre instructor or administrator? Make sure to bring StageAgent to your school! Check out our new website for academic institutions, StageAgent for Schools. We recently refreshed the design and feature offerings as we prepare to ramp up our program for schools for the coming school year.
StageAgent for Schools helps empower drama teachers and provide students with a one-stop shop to learn about plays and musicals. StageAgent for Schools can be customized for use in grades 7 – 12 as well as college/university.
StageAgent for Schools includes:
- Digital accounts for all students and educators
- Access to all StageAgent Pro content including show guides, character breakdowns, audition notices, monologues, scenes and songs.
- Quizzes and friendly competitions
- Teacher portal to track student performance and view lesson plans
- Customization and access controls