At StageAgent we take our users’ privacy very seriously. To strengthen our users’ control of their data, and ensure that we’re compliant with the new EU directive for privacy (GDPR) we have made several updates to our service.
We have updated the Policies that govern your use of StageAgent. You should take time to read them carefully:
Some key updates:
- You now have more control over the emails we send you. You can control these in your Account Settings. You can also opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe button in the footer area of our emails.
- You can now completely delete your StageAgent account within your Account Settings.
Latest posts by Jason Engleman (view profile)
- Single Sign-On Now Available for StageAgent for Schools - March 18, 2019
- New Website for Schools - June 1, 2018
- Updated Privacy Settings - May 25, 2018
- Summer Interns - May 18, 2018