At StageAgent we LOVE theatre. We are actors, directors and teachers who are on a quest to use technology to inform, guide and improve the lives of performing artists.
But in order to succeed, we need your help! This is a part-time, work-from-home position.
- Edit show guides
- Recruit, train and manage a team of writers and interns
- Write analyses and context for songs, monologues and author bios
- Manage the StageAgent blog including recruiting interesting bloggers, editing,writing and publishing posts.
- Evangelize StageAgent to the theatre community by posting regularly to social media and participating in meetings with thought leaders.
- Create web copy, video demos and marketing documents to educate users about StageAgent’s features.
- Assist with research, new feature development and testing.
- Extensive performing and/or directing experience
- Excellent writing and research skills
- A ‘people person’ with a large network within the theatre community
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Marketing and social media skills
- Strong musicianship abilities
- College degree
- Flexible schedule with roughly 20 hours per week to dedicate to StageAgent
- Live in the United States
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Latest posts by Jason Engleman (view profile)
- Single Sign-On Now Available for StageAgent for Schools - March 18, 2019
- New Website for Schools - June 1, 2018
- Updated Privacy Settings - May 25, 2018
- Summer Interns - May 18, 2018