Schools and theatres around the world are invited to take part in MTI’s new initiative, All Together Now: A Global Event Celebrating Local Theatre.
And boy, after the year we have had, we really need to celebrate theatre!
The exclusive musical revue will be completely free of charge to license, with no royalty fees whatsoever. Schools and theatre companies are invited to perform the revue at any point over a four day period, from November 12-15, either live, streamed, or a combination of the two!
MTI have now announced the list of songs available, with multiple options per song slot so the choice is yours!
The full list of songs included in the revue are:
- “Be Our Guest” (Disney’s Beauty and the Beast)
- “Beautiful City” (Godspell)
- “Children Will Listen” (Into the Woods)
- “Consider Yourself” (Lionel Bart’s Oliver!)
- “Empty Chairs at Empty Tables” (Les Misérables)
- “Gimme, Gimme” (Thoroughly Modern Millie)
- “Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)” (Green Day’s American Idiot)
- “I Dreamed a Dream” (Les Misérables)
- “Let It Go” (Disney’s Frozen)
- “Life Is So Peculiar” (Five Guys Named Moe)
- “Matchmaker” (Fiddler on the Roof)
- “Meadowlark” (The Baker’s Wife)
- “Middle of a Moment” (Roald Dahl’s James and the Giant Peach)
- “Pure Imagination” (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
- “Seasons of Love” (Rent)
- “Seize the Day” (Disney’s Newsies)
- “She Used to Be Mine” (Waitress)
- “Sit Down, You’re Rockin’ the Boat” (Guys and Dolls)
- “Somewhere That’s Green” (Little Shop of Horrors)
- “Spread the Love Around” (Sister Act)
- “Stop the World” (Come From Away)
- “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” (Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s Mary Poppins)
- “Take a Chance on Me” (Mamma Mia!)
- “The Human Heart” (Once on This Island)
- “The New World” (Songs for a New World)
- “This Is the Moment” (Jekyll & Hyde)
- “Tomorrow” (Annie)
- “We’re All in This Together” (Disney’s High School Musical)
- “When I Grow Up” (Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical)
- “Why We Tell the Story” (Once on This Island)
- “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly?” (My Fair Lady)
- “Writing Down the Story of My Life” (Junie B. Jones The Musical)
Which one is your favorite?! We can’t wait to see and hear about everybody’s productions!
Head over to MTI for more details on performing the show.