At StageAgent.com, we are on a quest to inform, guide and improve the lives of performing artists. But in order to succeed, we need your help! StageAgent.com has multiple openings for part-time content specialists to write original show guides about musicals, plays and operas. You should be an excellent writer with expert-level knowledge about Broadway musicals, straight plays and/or operas, including extensive industry and/or academic experience. This is a part-time, work-from-home position. We are open to hiring the right experts regardless of your geographic location.
- Write detailed study guides for musicals, plays and operas including context, plot summaries, character analyses and other information.
- Classify monologues and songs by category, genre, vocal range and other criteria.
- Assist with product testing
- Help promote StageAgent content via your personal social media channels.
- Mentor interns
- Extensive experience working in the theatre industry either as a performer or on the production side.
- Strong musical abilities with the ability to easily classify character vocal ranges.
- Strong research and writing capabilities.
- Access to source materials via a music or drama library or personal collection.
- College degree
- Flexible schedule with 5-10 hours per week to work for StageAgent
- Other primary source of income. *StageAgent writers are paid a fee per completed guide
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.